Richmond Bay Subdivision
Waterfront Subdivision on beautiful
St. Joseph Island, Ontario, Canada
An environmentally conscious development situated on Lake Huron and St. Joseph Island’s south side. Each beautiful lot already has a driveway built and seasonal road access makes them ideal for a camp or cottage getaway! Incredible sunrises, fantastic bird watching, abundant wildlife, sheltered mooring, power at the road, and low municipal tax rates make these properties the perfect spot for your new retreat.
Buy One, Or Buy Two!
All lots are 1 to 2 acres in size, and have at least 100′ of water frontage. Check out the lot diagram and individual lot detail section to pick out your favourite.
Richmond Bay is protected by offshore Islands which makes it home to abundant wildlife and birds! It also provides sheltered mooring location for shallow draft boats.
Boat Launch Nearby
The Milford Haven public boat launch is at the start of Richmond Bay Road and provides access to amazing fishing and cruising with easy deep water access for almost any size boat.
Just Scroll Right or Left to Explore!
Subdivision Looking North
Boat Launch At Start of Richmond Bay Road
At St. Joseph Island's South End Among The Islands
Nearby Hilton Beach, Ontario
Could you wake up to this?
Subdivision Diagram and Available Lots
Key Lot Features
- Gorgeous east-facing sunrise views
- Great bird watching and protected wildlife area
- Large building lots, 1-2 acres in size
- At least 100′ of frontage each
- 20 minute drive to the St. Joseph Island bridge
- Beautiful driveways are already built on each lot
- Sheltered bay for protected mooring
- Seasonal road access, not plowed in winter
- Suitable for your camp or cottage
- Power at the road
- Low municipal tax rates in Hilton Township
- No estate provisions or required timeframe for building
Lot Prices and Important Details
All prices plus 13% HST (Excluding lot 28 – price includes HST)
No required timeframe for building or estate subdivision provisions
Docks built in future must be removable seasonally and not interfere with navigation
Septic permits are required before construction begins and can be obtained from Algoma Health Unit
Cooperating Brokers Protected